
Just curious if anyone has noticed we have begun the countdown to homecoming and it's in the double digits?! Stuart has told me that they have a tentative homecoming window of April 24-29...TENTATIVE!!! I still keep telling myself May, you never know with the Marine Corps.
Stuart has been very busy setting up the next unit, 3/6, for success in their upcoming deployment.
On January 20, 2008, I finished the Carlsbad 1/2 Marathon, my sixth one over the past two years. Crossing the finish line is always a great feeling. I only wish Stuart was there to greet me at the finish.
Stay tuned for updates!
Stuart has been very busy setting up the next unit, 3/6, for success in their upcoming deployment.
On January 20, 2008, I finished the Carlsbad 1/2 Marathon, my sixth one over the past two years. Crossing the finish line is always a great feeling. I only wish Stuart was there to greet me at the finish.
Stay tuned for updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment