Saturday, August 22, 2009

Cutie Pie!

Okay, is this not the cutest picture ever?! I'm sure most parents say that of their own children, and that is certainly true of Stuart and I. We cannot get over how adorable Claire is. She has her own little personality already. When Stu looks at this picture he says, "This is SO Claire. Her expression is just like her." There is so much happiness and joy that comes from her smile. I love how she will kick her legs and move her arms with excitement when I enter the room, because she knows how much I love and adore her. When her Daddy comes home her face will light up and her smile is from ear-to-ear, she knows her Daddy is just as happy to see her.

Claire is very interested in everything. She stares and almost studies everything going on around her. Claire has been trying very hard to crawl. She has almost achieved her first move, but for now is settling on "scooting" and rolling every where. The other day she almost rolled out into the hallway!

Her hair is getting long and full, it may be time for another haircut (Yes, another. I trimmed her bangs about two weeks ago).

Her two bottom teeth have started to break through and I think she is handling the discomfort well. She is a little fussy, but not as much as I thought she would be, or I'm not as stressed as I thought I'd be when she was teething.

All-in-all Claire is an absolute joy!

1 comment:

My Family said...

She is so cute! Love her happy little smile, she's just adorable!