
We had our 20 week ultrasound on Friday. Stuart and I are happy to announce we will welcome a BABY GIRL in February!!! The ultrasound went great and she was jumping around a lot. It seemed she wasn't the biggest fan of having her photo taken. Stuart says she looks like she'll have my nose and lips, but his forehead. I told Stuart she'll be a Daddy's Girl no matter what, and he just smiled. I've been feeling great the past few weeks and I'm amazed at the rate she is growing and at the rate I'm growing too. We haven't narrowed down any names yet, but we will continue to keep everyone posted on any news of the pregnancy and the baby girl.
(Stuart looked just like this the other day when he fell asleep on the couch with his mouth open)
2 comments:
She looks just perfect. I'm am so excited for y'all! Stu needs lots and lots of little girls running around :)
She will be beautiful and well-loved!
Post a Comment