Friday, March 20, 2009

One Month



Baby Claire turned one month on March 19th. Hard to believe a month has already passed. There were times where I felt like the day was eternal, but I'm proud to say Claire and I got through it. Stu is amazed at how much she changes every time he sees a picture of her. Claire had her one month check-up and currently weighs 9 lbs. 14 1/2 oz. and is 21 1/2 inches and is very healthy. She is starting to smile a lot more and coo at certain things. She is so alert and will stare at things with her big eyes. She is such a blessing and I can't wait for Stuart to come home and share this amazing time in our life.

1 comment:

Maddie's Mom said...

Congratulations to both of you on your new daughter. She is a beauty!
Jason and Christina Davis